VENOSAFE™ is a stabilization and securement device that is strong enough to lock catheters, tubes and lines securely in place, yet versatile enough for almost any securement situation.
Manufactured catheter stabilization devices are now listed as “the preferred alternative to tape or sutures” in the new Infusion Nursing Standards of Practice.
|The VENOSAFE™ Advantage|
• SUPERIOR SECUREMENT from both vertical and horizontal accidental pulls. VENOSAFE™ holds important lines in place better than tape while saving time, money and improving patient comfort.
• EASY TO USE, APPLY AND INSPECT even with gloved hands.
• STERILITY allows close positioning of VENOSAFE™ next to insertion site.
• HYPOALLERGENIC, BREATHABLE AND LATEX FREE to reduce the risk of allergic reactions and skin irritations.
• STANDARDIZED to conform to the new Infusion Nursing Standards of Practice1.• SOFT AND FLEXIBLE FABRIC designed to prevent skin irritation and improve patient comfort.
|SAFE||VENOSAFE™ is latex free and packaged in individual sterile units, allowing placement of VENOSAFE™ close to the insertion site or right in the sterile field.|
|SIMPLE||VENOSAFE™ is applied in the same simple manner as applying a piece of tape and can be easily placed and adjusted by gloved hands.|
|SECURE||Durably engineered, VENOSAFE™ grips onto the skin better than tape and helps prevent dislodgement and migration, resulting in reduced risk of lost lines and patient discomfort. Using VENOSAFE™ for catheter stabilization conforms to the new Infusion Nursing Standards of Practice1 and can eliminate the need for sutures and unscheduled catheter restarts, thus directly reducing needle stick injuries2.|
|VERSATILE||VENOSAFE™ can be universally used with a wide range of lines, tubes and virtually all catheter brands and types.|
|VENOSAFE™ can be secured anywhere on the body and can be used universally with lines, tubes and catheters of varying sizes.|
|Any place a catheter, tube or line needs to be secured!|
VENOSAFE™ universal fixation device for tubes, catheters and urological catheters from 1.5 to 8.0 mm OD. Individually packed. Sterile. Box of 100.
Distributed by Victus, Inc.
All technical information obtained from manufacturer’s website and technical sheets.
|Device Material||Application Material||Tubing Range||Device Length||Sterilization Method|
|Polypropylene||Acrylic Adhesive (touches skin directly)||1.5-8.0 mm OD||9 x 2.5 mm (3.5 x 1 in)||Gamma radiation|
|Individually Packaged, Sterile|
|Specifications for Adhesive Tape and Label|
|Adhesive Tape||3.5 in x 1 in (89 mm x 25 mm)|
|Envelope||6.7 in x 3.2 in (168 mm x 79 mm)|
|Polyester film coated with low density polyethylene (12.2 µ) PET / 28 lb (50.8 µ) LDPE|
Directions for use:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does VenoSafe™ contain latex?
No, Venosafe™ does not contain natural rubber latex.
Is VenoSafe™ sterile?
Yes, VenoSafe™ is sterile.